
Matt celebrated his birthday on October 3rd. The Saturday before, I decided to throw him a surprise party! I can't believe it, but i actually pulled it off!!!
We had a few bumps along the way but we managed to surprise him up until he arrived at the house! Rich had to force him to the movies because the original plans of golf were called off due to the snow we received. We had a great time. Lots of friends showed up. He got his pimp cup and grillz for his teeth which for some bizarre reason he felt he needed to have!
Lots of people dressed up in their gear to make the party a hit. Rich was the winner HANDS DOWN! He disappeared for awhile and then came out of the bathroom all decked out in his gangsta gear! It was hilarious! He had all the gear from the low rise pants with graffiti on them right down to the mp3 playing back pack. Our neighbor Troy, had his bling jewelry with his handcuffs. It was such a great time.
After an event like this I can't help but look around at all of the great people that we are lucky enough to call friends. We are so blessed to have so many incredible people in our lives.
I love my husband dearly and I am so glad that we were able to throw him this fun party! I think he had a great time and I know we sure did!
























0 comments:
Post a Comment