CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 11, 2008

An answer to the big life dilema!!!

What big life dilemma you ask??? With Jordan going to Jr. High and Mady starting first grade, I have been wondering what to do with myself. Well, finally after a long hard search and a whole lot of prayer, I have found the answer! Here is the story....

I have been looking all over trying to find a job that I can do that will take me away from my family as little as possible. Sounds easy right? Well...it's a LOT harder than it sounds. After looking high and low I finally found a listing for a job at a local elementary school. I applied for that job. The next day I had been asked to come to Jordan's Jr. High to help with registration at 8am. For those who know me, you know what a task it is for me to be anywhere at 8!!! Well, I got ready, got down there to have them tell me they weren't doing it that day! I was sooooo bugged that I had to get up for nothing! Well...as I got into my car I read the marque sign at the school that said they were hiring a part time secretary. I got this awesome feeling that this would be the job for me. Since I had just left, I quickly called the office to ask them about it. They let me know the hours and more information. The next day, on my way to the pool,I dropped my application off. I was in my swimming clothes so I about died when the Vice Principal wanted to have a quick interview with me. I went through the interview and he told me he'd let me know in a couple days. On Monday, I got a call to come in for another interview. The next day I went to the interview and met more faculty. Later that afternoon I got a call and they offered me the job. I am so excited!!!

I will be the new afternoon ISS Secretary. I will only be working 4 hours a day and will have off all of the same days as the kids. I will always be home for my kids when they are home. It is perfect!!! It will also allow me to be involved in Jordan, and eventually all of the kids Jr. High experience. After all the looking, stress and prayers....I am so glad to finally figure it out and know what I will be doing! It's a great feeling.

2 comments:

The Milletts

That is so awesome!!! I need something like that it is a dream job for a mom like us!! You are awesome and I'm sure it will all work out great! Good luck with every thing! Love you guys!!! Tam

Andrea

CONGRATS! I'm SO excited for you! I bet you're relieved to have finally found the perfect job! That's awesome! :)

Thank you!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...feel free to comment!