Here we are in San Diego. We just got on the ship and couldn't be happier!!! Yay!
Matt decided to feed the birds some of his pizza.
Watch OUT!!!! HA HA HA
Here we are pulling up to Acapulco.
Here is Matt and his all so famous leg lift picture. I have NO idea why!
Matt & Jodi
Leaving Acapulco...this was not my favorite stop for sure. It was really run down and dirty. We didn't spend much time there.
I was trying on some hats!
On the ship they had this cool hallway that was jungle themed. There were monkeys and "raffies" all over the place. I had to get a picture for my little "raffie-lover" Madyson. She would have been in heaven.
The main showroom was Egypt themed so we had to pop into character and do a little posing.
Walk like an Egyptian!
My favorite stop on this trip was in Ziuantinejo. Here we took a boat to Ixtapa Island. Where we just got to lay around on a very beautiful beach. Matt did some snorkeling, I got a henna tattoo with Jodi & Matt Leatham and we all just had a great time catching some rays.
This beach was lined with restaurants with lounge chairs and umbrellas. Does it get any better than that??? We enjoyed some YUMMY fresh made chips & guacamole.
Sun+Beach=Happy Couple :)
This is a statue in Manzanillo where we started our tour. The thing was HUGE.
On our tour in Manzanillo we went to a banana plantation where they export Dole bananas. It was in the middle of nowhere and it was amazing to learn about how they grow bananas.
This is the picture of a banana flower. I couldn't believe how BIG and heavy it was. Each leaf on the flower lifts up and there are groups of bananas under them.
This is me with the banana farmer. He didn't speak a lick of English but it was nice of him to take a picture with us. I am sure he thought we were nuts. :)
At the end of our tour in Manzanillo we went to a hotel on the beach for some sun and fun.
This was our waitor Georgi. He was awesome!
Formal night picture
Yummy dinner time
This is all of the wonderful people who took care of us and kept our belly's full each night. I sure miss them now that I am home. :( We had such a good time that now I am ready to start planning our next one. I am a cruise addict for sure!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment