
The daisies in the front corner of our yard look like they are on steroids. They are as tall as Mady. Here she is in front of them. They are gorgeous!

Here is Mady on our back steps. With all the rain all of our plants are looking great! The ivy is even starting to take over the steps.

I love the amazing sunsets we see from our deck. If only they were as bright and colorful in pictures as they were in person!

I had to take a picture of my tomato plants. I am so excited to have a garden this year that is actually taking off. If a few more weeks we will be eating them. YUMMY!!!

Our apple tree has some apples on it this year. My kids have been stalking this tree and I have a feeling I will never beat them to any of these apples! Sometimes you just have to stop and be thankful for little things like sunsets, flowers and a garden. :) I am blessed.





















0 comments:
Post a Comment