CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 15, 2009

Matt's Awesome 80's Birthday Part 2- Let the fun begin!

Here are some of the great pictures of the awesome 80's party!



This is me and my HOT pink costume. The funny part about this costume is that I totally saw this skirt on one of my students so I just asked her where she got it. One trip to Hot Topic later and Ta-Da....one great costume!



Here is Makayla with her awesome pink hair and great costume.



Here is the 80's prom pose. Matt was trying to be a nerd so he had his "nerd face". It cracks me up!



Oh what an adorable couple! ;)



Here is Rich and Trevor eating in their amazing costumes. Another adorable couple right? HaHa



Ryan & Kim Slobodian



Madyson



Troy & Marianne Bell get a little help from Mady to complete their perfect Olan Mills picture!



Loves from Mady



Megan & Trevor



Seth & Amber Hansen



Rich & Andrea



Jodi & Matt Leatham




Megan & Trevor posing in the kitchen.



The boys show us their "sexy" side?




I love you too Mady!



A bunch of hot mamas!



and sexy dudes!




Crazy Rich!



Makayla, Madyson & Evan



Shawna AKA Punky Brewster with her masterpiece cake!



The finished birthday cake! We had such a great time and I love that we have so many friends to come and have a great time with us. Its always fun to see what costumes they come up with. We are blessed to know each of them. :) I hope you had a great birthday honey, I love yer guts!

0 comments:

Thank you!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...feel free to comment!