1- What’s the last thing you’ve watched on TV ?
All My Children…I am secretly hooked on that show!
2- Without checking, guess what time it is ?
5:15 - Check, it is- 5:52…oh crap…I gotta make dinner ;)
4- Outside of the computer noise, what do you hear ?
my AC
5- When you got out the last time, what did you do ?
Went to the Gateway to see a movie but it was sold out so we just did some shopping
6- What are you wearing ?
khaki capris and a pink shirt from hollister that says laguna beach
7- Before answering this questionnaire, what were you watching ?
nothing
8- Did you dream last night ?
Probably but I don’t remember it
9- When is the last time you laughed ?
About 5 minutes ago…I am easily amused!!!
10- What is on the walls of the room you’re in ?
LOL…….Plain ol’ paint- color - tequila
11- Who is your hero?
Gayle Powell a founder of Kyani. She just seems to have it all together and is beautiful for her age!
12- Did you see something strange today ?
No….I have been in my house all day.
13- What do you think of this questionnaire ?
Well…since I am really bored I was way excited to do it!
14- What’s the last movie you watched ?
Definitely, Maybe
15- Should you be multimillionnaire, what’s the first thing you would buy ?
A Mastercraft X80- black and red!!!
16- Tell us something about you we don’t already know :
Growing up I wanted to be a Country music singer! LOL (yes country)
17- If you could change something in the world outside of culpability and politics, what would you change ?
ummm it would be 75-80 degrees and sunny 75% of the time…warm and rainy the rest
18- Do you like to dance ? Yes but it’s pretty ugly when I do...kind of like Elaine from Seinfield!
19-Thoughts on George Bush ? I think he has done the best he could. I would hate to have had to make the decisions he has had to make. I think he’s done ok. Not looking forward to the next round cuz I don’t think either candidate can do any better!
20- What would be your daughter’s name ?
I have a Madyson & a Makayla and I have noooo idea what I would name another one
21- And your son’s ? Jordan and Brayden are my sons names and if we had another one....I think I like Jayden...but it would make things a little bit of a challenge around here!
22- Did you ever think of living abroad ?
NO WAY!!! I am too afraid of change. But it’s nice to visit!!! :)
23- What would you want God to tell you when you’ll go through heaven’s gates ?
I just hope that he would welcome me with open arms and a proud smile!!!
April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you!
Thanks for stopping by my blog...feel free to comment!





















1 comments:
Dude. You're so gay. I can't believe you weren't going to tell me about your blog. YOU SUCK.
Post a Comment