CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 30, 2008

Up A Tree!!!

As much as Matt is going to kill me for putting this on here...I thought it was the most hilarious thing to watch! Since I couldn't do anything to help, I decided the best thing to do would be to snap some pictures to remember the occasion!

As some of you may know we have two cats. The big one is Oakley and the baby is Rocky! Well these cats have ended up being our "children." Well Matt was out one night working on the car and Oakley loves to be outside with Daddy! I was in the house helping Brayden with something and we heard this loud, deep BARK!!! We knew that Oakley was outside and knew it was the sound of him being chased by a rather large dog so he and I both ran outside. I saw no sign of neither cat or dog. As I looked further I noticed a big blob at the very top of our oak tree.


It was Oakley!

I yelled and just as I did, Matt came around the corner and saw him up in the tree. He had to climb the tree to the very top and PRY our petrified cat out of the tree! Oakley was so scared he clawed the crap out of Matt's head. He had a bloody paw and we aren't sure if it came from the dog or the tree, I think it's safe to say that Oakley will now be a little more careful next time he is outside. Thank goodness I have a hubby that is athletic enough to save our feline child from the big oak tree!!!

1 comments:

The Milletts

Aww, what a good guy!!! Good job Matt! That is awesome I haven't had the opportunity to get to know Matt very well but he's pretty high on the list if he'll do something like that! Anyways, thanks for the post on our blog. This will be a fun way to keep in touch and up to date on all this crazy stuff in our lives! Your awesome!! Love Tambuddyntami

Thank you!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...feel free to comment!