
Tis the season for swimming fun! This summer has been wet and wild for sure!!! Mady is just finishing her second session of swimming lessons and she has finally been able to conquer her fear and keep herself from drowning. Which in my eyes is always a bonus with a kid in the water. ;) She has been learning lots and I am very proud of her progress! Her favorite way to swim is the "monkey, airplane zooom" She is very good at that one and you will all have to see it! Her least favorite is diving down for cars. She is not a big fan of that at all and Miss Laura had to force her a couple of times. I wasn't sure we'd get her back in the water after that...but she pressed through and was ready for more the next day!
Mady swimming to Miss Laura
Mady doing such a good job at "tiger arms"
Once we got swimming lessons over...it was time for some swimming fun! We have been spending some time at "The Bubble" and loving every minute. We have had a wonderful time having friends meet us there. Last week Tami and her kids were in town so we thought it would be fun to get all the cousins together to play. We had Tami, Bayli, Bo & Luke, Meg & Kash, Andrea & Evan and then me and the girls. It was so fun to watch the kids playing together and having so much fun.
All the cousins in the pool!
Megan, Mady & Kash are playin in the water
Mady going down the pirate ship slide
Our silly girls in the lazy river
All this summer fun we have had will surely make it hard to get back to school and having homework again! I will miss playing at the pool for sure.




























1 comments:
That was so much Fun!! I am so glad the we got to go and it was fun to see you and Mady and M'Kayla.
I hope I spelled that right probably not!! Love ya!
Post a Comment