
It's that time again! The kids are back in school. It's been a fun week for all of us. Back to normal life with routines and a schedule. YEA!!!! Everyone is having a good time and they are all glad to be seeing their friends again.
Here is Makayla waiting for the bus. It happens to be in our driveway so she is always sure to get out there plenty early to stake her claim for the first spot in line. It gets a bit crazy because we always have about 25 kids in our driveway each morning. That is ALWAYS a treat! ;)
Here is Mady and her backpack. She had a hard time getting moving for the first day of school. She had to come to the realization that there would be no more watching TV all morning and taking her sweet time to get ready. We were lucky she even got ready in time!
I am glad to have them occupied and back to bed at a decent hour. Mady is loving the fact that she now gets to enjoy school lunch and playing on the "Big Playground" with the big kids. Brayden and Makayla both think their teacher's are the nicest in the whole school! Jordan is adjusting to life at Jr. High and has realized that 5 minutes really isn't a lot of time to get to each class. He has been struggling to try to get to classes on time. He likes all of his teachers...all but one that is. He has had a hard time with his 2nd period Math teacher. :) Hopefully things will get better. Of course we have no pictures of him because, not only does he leave earlier than the other kids but...he is way to cool for pictures. I will try to sneak one of him at the school next week!
It was also a first day for me. I started my new job as the ISS Secretary at the Jr. High. I am so excited. Things have gone really well and I think I will just love it there. I have found that there is actually a LOT of paperwork and computer time involved in the job which is just great for me. Today, while walking down the hall, I actually ran into Jordan on his way to class. He even came to visit me a couple of times. Once to sign a paper for one of his classes and then again to introduce me to his new friend Mike. It's fun to see him in the middle of school like that. Hopefully I never HAVE to see him though! :) The kids are growing up fast and I can't wait to see what the rest of the school year brings for all of us.


























2 comments:
Hi! I'm glad the kids are enjoying school and you are too! :) I bet it's funny to see how little the jr. high kids seem now that you are a working adult! Congrats on the job and hopefully it will work out well for you. :)
Love you guys!
RiCh, EvAn and AnEa :)
Hey!! I think it's time to update that blog of yours girly!
How are you?????? I miss yer guts!
Post a Comment