Thanks a LOT Megan!!! ;)
7 Things I Can Do...
1. Blog
2. Wake board
3. Listen
4. Give Advice
5. Go with the flow
6. Make people laugh
7. Fall Down!!! (you know it's the truth)
7 Things I Cannot Do...
1. Dance
2. Snowboard (my tail bone can prove that)
3. Eat Sushi
4. Jump on the trampoline as it makes me hurl.
5. Do anything that involves heights
6. Go to bed without putting lotion on my hands and feet (I know strange right?)
7 Things That Attracted me to Matt
1. How sweet he is.
2. The way he treated me like a queen
3. He buckled my seat belt
4. The back rubs! (I sure miss those) ;)
5. His cooking :) YUMMY!!!
6. He finds a way to be good at everything he does.
7. The way that my soul knew his soul! He really is my soul mate! :)
7 Things I say Most Often...
1. Shut Up....sometimes it means what it sounds like....but most of the time in means "are you serious"
2. I love your guts!
3. Whatever
5. Dude
6. You're shady
7. Peace out!
7 Admiration's
1. My Mom .....She has so much drive and energy. She is the energizer bunny!
2. My Dad He has an amazingly huge heart. He has always taught me to see the good in others.
3. My husband....He is amazing. I have never met someone so smart. I can count on him anytime to have answers to any questions we throw at him. He loves with all his heart and I can't imagine my life without him.
4. My kids....I never realized how much love I was capable of. With each child I found more love to give. I love that they teach me new things every day. They drive me nuts sometime, but they are the best.
5. All of my sister-in-laws. I have always been sad that I never had a sister. However, I have been blessed with the most amazing sister-in-laws. Each one of them has special talents and qualities that I grasp strength from. I love them dearly!!!
6. Sandee....my life long friend who is battling cancer. I admire the heck out of her spirit. She has been through so much but has always kept a smile on her face and a fight in her heart when others would have quit!
7. My savior..... Words can NOT express how thankful I am for all that he has done for me.
7 Favorite Foods...
1. Chicken. Pretty much anything with chicken.
2. Chocolate Malts
3. Cafe Rio & Matte Rio (yes it's just as good)
4. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
5. French Fries
6. In and Out Burger (YUMMY)
7. Anything that I don't have to cook!
7 People to Tag...
1. Carlin
2. Brooke
3. Kone
4. Andrea
5. Shawna
6. Tami Parko
7. Faye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you!
Thanks for stopping by my blog...feel free to comment!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment