CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 12, 2009

Madyson's Birthday Weekend

On January 9th Madyson celebrated her 7th Birthday. I can't believe how fast the years go by. It does seem like just yesterday I was elated as they placed my baby girl in my arms for the first time. The joy I felt in those first days has grown and deepened these past 7 years. From firsts to tears to giggles I have enjoyed each day. (well...most of them anyway)


For Mady's birthday she wanted to go to dinner at Village Inn (or Bill Jim as she used to call it). Friday night Matt was with the boys at the Utah Jazz autograph party so we made it a girls night! Jessica, Makayla, Sheri, Mady & I had a great time giggling and partying at good ol' Village Inn. Mady can't resist those "funny face" pancakes.



After dinner we came back to our house to open presents and have some birthday cake. Woo hoo for Disney Sing It!!! We will be spending some hours making every dog in the neighborhood crazy! I apologize to all of my neighbors right now for the noise! ;)



Mady loves to open presents! We just need to teach her not to be so slow about it. She opens each one as if it were fine china! We had to keep telling her to just rip into it!


Mady and Matt were silly! When I have the two of them together it always takes a few pictures to get one that I can use because they are always goofing off.



In this one he is tickling her....before that though it was a very nice picture of both of them! ;)


Brayden helping Mady open her presents. He is such a good big brother!


Hopefully this summer she can learn to play golf with her new clubs! If not...I guess they will come in handy when she gets mad at her brothers right? ;)

Make a wish and blow out the candles!!!!
SATURDAY:


On Saturday we had a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese! The kids had a wonderful time playing all the games and dancing on the big cameras.



Making a music video...Party like a rock star!!!

Jordan, Mady & Braker

Here is Mady's adorable cake. I got it from Winegars and I thought it was a really cute idea. It was the "shopping diva" cake. I don't think I could have captured little Miss Mady better! She loved it!
She love it soo much that she decided to put her face in it!
Now she has cake up her nose! Mom second guesses the black frosting that she is now cleaning out of Mady's nose! ;)


CHEEEEEEEZZZZZE!!!!!



The girls are on a bumpy ride. The best thing about this picture is that I had the girls get in the car to pose for this picture and little did anyone know, Mady decided to put a coin in. Next thing they knew they were being bucked all over the place. It was all giggles & squeals for this picture!


Jordan and Braker got a bunch of tickets playing games. Braker was so excited to go spend his tickets on toys!

Present time again! Mady got lots of cool presents. One was this webkinz dog from G-ma & pa Kite. Mady loves webkinz. She got another one from Rich, Andrea & Evan!!!


At one point they did a show just for Mady! They did a big birthday song and a parade around the place. All eyes were on the birthday girl and she loved every minute of it!



Matt got all the girls together and they danced for the cameras! I know they say this is the place where a kid can be a kid but I am starting to think it might be where a grown up can act like a kid! Matt and Rich were the ones we had to drag out of the arcades!



This is a fun video of the girls dancing with the mouse! Too bad Mady had to watch him the whole time, but it's still pretty cute! After all the dancing, cake and games we took a picture with the mouse which wasn't an easy task as a million kids kept walking into the shot!



Mady you are such a special girl. You brighten up our family and we would never be the same without you. I am so proud of you and the girl you have become. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I love you!!!


0 comments:

Thank you!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...feel free to comment!