CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 12, 2010

Shay's Sweet Sixteen



This week we got the chance to help Shay celebrate her sweet 16th birthday. We helped her decorate & set up and we also got to bring the fun cake. I got it from Parsons bakery in Bountiful and I think they did a fantastic job. The cake was perfect for her masquerade ball themed party. The cake decorator was certainly not the most friendly but in the end she delivered so I would probably use them again.



Here is Mady with Shay before the party started. She is kind of like Shay's pet leech and would not leave her side for even a minute.



Here is Shay with a couple of her gal pals all dressed up for the party.



Mady and Shay with the cake.



Shay's mom Rosy with the cake.



Shay with the two boys. Brayden got really into the whole dress up thing however, Jordan was NOT about to put his dress clothes on.



The last month of school, Brayden learned how to dance and he was thrilled to show Shay his new skills.



He also took Mady out for a spin on the dance floor. He's a pretty good brother dontcha think??? It's moments like these that give a mom those warm fuzzies that we all love! :)



Here she is about to blow out her candles and make a wish. I am sure it has something to do with boys but we'll pretend she is wishing for world peace or something great like that! ;) I think she had a great time and I'm so glad for the tender mercies of my father in heaven for letting me be a part of it.

Happy Sweet 16 Shay...we love you!!!

0 comments:

Thank you!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...feel free to comment!