
Matt had to go out of town this week for his summer sales meeting. I asked Shay to come and "babysit us" while he was gone. I figured it would be a fun time to get to know her a little better. One night we decided to roast marshmallows in the fire pit. I thought we could get it done without any trouble so I sent Brayden out to get the fire started while I gathered stuff for the s'mores. Well....one major problem...I had no marshmallows. Since it was already past our bedtime, we decided that hot dogs and starburst would do the trick. After roasting we laid on the trampoline looking at the stars and taking silly pictures.

Here is our foot circle picture

And then our star hands

This is our afraid picture

Who knew you could have so much fun staying home and playing in your backyard just being silly with your kids??? It was a fantastic night and I am sure the memory will last forever!
You just gotta love those warm summer nights!!!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment